Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A New Beginning

I did it! After years of being a quiet blog lurker and reading the wonderful, insiring writings of friends, strangers, and those I wish I knew in person, I have finally step over to the other side of blogging. I dedicate this blog, to my family (who will of course be my inspiration), my readers, and critics who I hope will help me improve. (Go ahead, critique me, I think I can take it.) And to a fellow blogger, who today made me realize I might make a difference in the lives of others. Feel free to read below to undestand what I mean.

My life may not be perfect by any means. I will admit, my house is more often dirty and cluttered, I have tons of pitures on my computer that I would love to scrapbook if I ever found the time, and don't cook wonderful meals or treats everyday, but...the praise I get when I see my girls actually eat what I have cooked, or when they actually do listen to me and have learned from something I've said, makes me realize it is all worth it. Being a wife and mother has it's many challanges and has taught me so much more that any other job could. I hope I don't sound artifical or dramatic in what I say. I have a tendancy to get excited when things turn good and I this is what I want to share.
http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2011/01/15/feminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so excited for your blogging adventure! *HUGS* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, I am not going to be a lurker, but an out-right follower! Good for you for blogging. It helps in many ways. Jen

    ReplyDelete